See these are my things DO NOT TOUCH, Phinnias!

Well, this is technically Cass's blog, but I use her account. Cuz I'm lazy and hopeless with social sites. My name's Ricky. I live in New York, no where near where Cass lives. I do know Cass, tho. I'm not a hacker...ever...I wouldn't hack some twelve-year-old girl's account, I'm not evil! Jeez.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

More about Treasure my spoiled rotten brother



Treasure is the family member I always wonder about. He's never looking out for me even though Jamie tells him to. He's irresponsible and rude and can be real mean, like every teenager. He is the true sixteen. I would be lying if I told you I hate him, although he can be a pain. At ten, I would tell you I'm a failure. At ages 11 through 13, I would have said that I never should have came to planet earth. But I'm fourteen and wise. O.k., I'm turning fourteen in January. But now I say that I was wrong! I was meant to be here!

Treasure has a friend Luke. He's nice to me and got me a scooter for my birthday last year. He has good hair and he takes my brother to the 'movies'. Which means they're sneaking out to Luke's church. It doesn't seem bad, does it? Luke's church has a movie theater and an ice rink and the teen room has a big TV and a soda machine and a whole arcade! I wanna go! It's not fair! Jamie takes us every Sunday to this catholic church, which is not the nice kind of catholic church with donuts and a teen room and exiting sermons, no! It's not the nice kind my friend Joey-Joe goes to! So once I snuck in Treasure and Luke's Cadillac in the back seat while they drank root beer and Luke ordered KFC. I snuck in to church with them instead of Jamie's not-the-fun-kind-of-catholic church. It was so cool! I met up with Jamie after and told her Treasure and Luke took me to see a movie. I told her it was only PG-13 and that dad said I could. My dad was in Spain with his girlfriend! He lives in Spain and pointed movie boy in charge of us. My dad never took us to church. I wonder why. My mom used to take us to this fun Calvary church when we lived in L.A. But then my mom died, so by fun church. I wish my dad would come here and live with us and tell Treasure to be responsible. I wonder why everything happens to me! I guess that's life, though.