See these are my things DO NOT TOUCH, Phinnias!

Well, this is technically Cass's blog, but I use her account. Cuz I'm lazy and hopeless with social sites. My name's Ricky. I live in New York, no where near where Cass lives. I do know Cass, tho. I'm not a hacker...ever...I wouldn't hack some twelve-year-old girl's account, I'm not evil! Jeez.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

The subject is Joe



My best friend is named Joseph Joe-Mark Edwards Kingston-Maxple. Ugh! Imagine a name that long! I found a very suitable nick-name for him when I moved here two years ago. Joey-Joe suits him very well, i think. When I moved here from Montreal, Canada, I was just eleven. A little kid, really. Treasure was only my age. Imagine me, running a house with twenty-four kids running' about! I had no friends except dear old Rita, my beloved twin sister. I had never met her except at birth, when she was kidnapped by a sales person! We were just pen pals at the time. Jamie, who was about thirteen at the time, suggested I roller-blade around Broadway. A great idea, I threw on blades, some jeans, and my best t-shirt. I was dashing out of our huge white house in an instant. I was curving around the bend ( we don't live on Broadway. we live on pleasant valley, witch is just a street from Broadway. On one side, it's apartments, on the other, it's huge, country houses. I live in Kingston manner, 333 pleasant valley, 02096) when i collided into a smart-looking monkey in corduroys, a stripy nylon short-sleeved shirt, and dress shoes. He had straight brown hair and dot brown eyes. Then he said the dorkiest thing ever. "Beg your pardon, sir." SIR??? An eleven year old boy, sir? I do not think so, my monkey primate! Joe was nine, a little boy. Of course, i was now on my back, since polite-o had smashed into me when I was blading. My arm was bleeding and my jeans were ripped. Me and Mr. Manners got talking. A couple more pardons, and he told me his age, yada,yada,yada, and i told him where i lived. Turns out we were neighbors. Joey-Joe was watching some educational thing on Broadway with his sisters Bridget, Tracey, Lora, and Heather and his seven-year-old brother Timothy. Joe was going home to check on the small children who with Oatmeal, 15, and Miley, 14, and Rowan, 10. He saw me the next day, when I was tending the veggies in the garden. WE chatted again (full of pardons) and I told him to live more freely, and that my name was Rick, not sir! Afterwards, we became good friends. Gotta go, almost Cassidy's dinner time and I don't want to miss chicken stew!

No comments: