See these are my things DO NOT TOUCH, Phinnias!

Well, this is technically Cass's blog, but I use her account. Cuz I'm lazy and hopeless with social sites. My name's Ricky. I live in New York, no where near where Cass lives. I do know Cass, tho. I'm not a hacker...ever...I wouldn't hack some twelve-year-old girl's account, I'm not evil! Jeez.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Easter from the webkinz lion on blogger!

Well, there goes another Easter. That was fast. My Easter really wasn't that good. Let me explain the problem.
So, when I woke up, I see an incredibly happy Nikki telling me to get up. Of course, not without coffee! So, after gulping down a bit, I went into the living room. Everyone found eggs and baskets. Mine was, like, a foot tall. It was guitar picks and two chocolate bunnies. Way to get into the spirit. So, that was a bit of a dud. The little ones found all the eggs. Then we went to church.
Oh, don't get me wrong. I think the Easter message is cool. I mean, the guy died and rose up again! That's pretty cool. And for us! I'd like to think I could do that, but I don't like dying. So, there was only one thing wrong with church: It was taking money.
Yup. You had to pay to see. Jamie said that that was disrespectful. I think so too. So we went to Luke's church. But they were "pass only." So we had to leave the whole neighborhood and head into New Jersey! Well, I didn't know where this was going, so I snapped on my Ipod. Then, we pull up to some shack and I jerk out of the limo. This is actually a CHURCH. Not some souped-up one, oh no. No. This is plain-out gospel.
Going in there was a little uncomfortable. I mean, I knew I'd be out of place. I'm a rick kid in a shack.But, in there, we sat down and listened to the preacher. He was actually very good. So, leaving, I felt good. This is the one we come to from now on!
Well, going home, we had to stop at Joe's. And he had a visit from the Easter bunny! He showed me all this candy and eggs and toys, I though he was a six-year-old! It was a little better then Christmas, but, still....

I hope you guys had a great Easter. I'm out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's awful churches collecting money, pay per view,...