See these are my things DO NOT TOUCH, Phinnias!

Well, this is technically Cass's blog, but I use her account. Cuz I'm lazy and hopeless with social sites. My name's Ricky. I live in New York, no where near where Cass lives. I do know Cass, tho. I'm not a hacker...ever...I wouldn't hack some twelve-year-old girl's account, I'm not evil! Jeez.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hmmmhaha

Okay, so, for those of you who don't get the time span, I post about once a month. Yes, I use Cass's account and don't like it. No, I don't live next to Cass's computer. No, I'm NOT A HAM SANDWICH! There has been much discussion over it! I'M NOT MADE OF HAM!

Sorry, there. I just needed to use a few Ps & Qs there. Well, anyways, I'm sure to be the only person today who's going to talk about something awesome: I AM NOW A HIGH-SCHOLAR! Last night, I graduated from KAM, and now I'm into GWH! (Excuse me for the abbreviations) Now, Treasure's got some competition on the popular scale, because I got A CAR!

Okay, now, I know I can't drive yet. Somehow, I missed my birthday post this year, but I am the 1-5. That's a-right, FIFTEEN! Too bad Tresman's moving out. He's got a full-time job, a wife, and they're ADOPTING. I'm still gonna be an uncle. Now, they're looking at this french kid. Rammundace. How do you say that? Ram-oon-dan-sa? I dunno. Don't get him. Too hard to say. Not to mention type!

Oh, and Jamie, for my birthday, got me a new laptop. It's nice and shiny, and it's one of those colorful Dells that come in all different colors. Mine is a sheik, shiny blue one and it's perfect to use just for blogging away. And, of course, reading off the Internet. My compliments to Blinglicious. Also, do you know what? Cass won't do the caps thing. Unbelievable. No offence, girl, but this blog is totally better.

You know what, Lion Boy? I could have you taken off the Internet! How 'bout that? My blogs are superior.

Yeah, no they're not. You foolish girl. Oops! Cass alert! WDC! G2g! AHH!

No comments: