See these are my things DO NOT TOUCH, Phinnias!

Well, this is technically Cass's blog, but I use her account. Cuz I'm lazy and hopeless with social sites. My name's Ricky. I live in New York, no where near where Cass lives. I do know Cass, tho. I'm not a hacker...ever...I wouldn't hack some twelve-year-old girl's account, I'm not evil! Jeez.

Monday, August 9, 2010

It's gonna be a long one

Sorry about that last one there. I've been WAY too busy lately and haven't gotten enough free time to blog! I've got summer reading to do. I mean, book reports and all that stuff! Not enough time to drop a line, I guess, but I'm here now. And boy, do I have quite a bit to tell you!

Her name is no longer Bridget who I'm in love with. It's not Tracey or Lora or any other Maxple girl! Her name is Mindy, and she's the most beautiful person I've ever seen in my life! She's got long, silky blond hair, and green eyes, and, oh, well, enough about Mindy! She totally hates me anyways! Scoff, like I care! (*Sniff)

Okay, well, it's cherry time. I hate it. We're still out picking cherries. All those trees in the yard have to amount to something now don't they? And those stupid trees are what's keeping me from blogging! And I have to read long and boring books for school so that keeps me busy at night. Also, I'm cleaning cars since I got fired at the burger joint, and it's so hot here!

While I'm scorching and scrubbing Miss Pothuessen's car, Treasure got a real job. With some science thing. Lucky him, he's smart and gets good grades and is a total NERD and a DORK and a MORON, IDIOT, HATER, and a ZITFACE and he ruins my life!

Like just the other day in front of Mindy, he called me Loser and practically rubbed in the fact that my braces are old and no one cares to change them! I reminded him that if he'd given me a cent of money to change them, it wouldn't of been that way.

Sorry. I'm just so fed up with Treasure. I want to be cool, but with him around, he makes looking like a meek, peaceful person difficult. So I'll just stay here and keep my nerdy little blog the no one reads to myself. So there.

Bye, fellas. Sorry for rambling, lqtm. RICKY

No comments: