See these are my things DO NOT TOUCH, Phinnias!

Well, this is technically Cass's blog, but I use her account. Cuz I'm lazy and hopeless with social sites. My name's Ricky. I live in New York, no where near where Cass lives. I do know Cass, tho. I'm not a hacker...ever...I wouldn't hack some twelve-year-old girl's account, I'm not evil! Jeez.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Hola y feliz navidad, or something

Heyhey partypeeps! Has anyone seen my pen and blue notebook? Hold on, I have a report due next Friday, and I need to start. Ugh, I hate school! Unfortunately, this year, I only have one lunch period. Desperado. I'm just kidding, but seriously, anyone? Blue notebook? Come on! Anyways, I....OOH I found it! Okay, hold on, sorry, no, I'll finish this, then do the report.

Okay, I was going to school today, right, and I was riding my bike down the road, y'know, I smiled passing Mr. Blue's house, waved at old Mrs. Kingsley, and stuff. Riding down Broadway, I saw this AMAZING girl, perfectly better then Bridget Maxple in every single way! I know, I know, but SERIOUSLY! She has black hair in braids and she waved to me.

I talked to her and turns out, her name is Leanna, she just moved to New York and asked me to SHOW HER AROUND a little after school! AHHHHHHHHso happy! So after school that day, I walked with her and showed her the town and she said I was funny and she's coming over TONIGHT! EEEEEEE!

Okay, enough screaming like a girl, but this is the first time I've been in love! I mean, other then Bridget, of course, but she is SOOOO old news. Oh, gosh, here she comes now! Okay, please hold for Ricky going to get the door and bringing his new girlfriend up.

Okay, here's Leanna. (Leanna writing)

Oh, um, hi, I'm Leanna. Ricky changed the font. Um, I don't know what to say on a blog. Um, I just moved here and Ricky's nice and, um, yes. Okay, we're gonna go eat dinner now. See ya!

What a babe! Okay, we're having some foreign casserole tonight, so I gotta go get barf bags. BYE and wish me luck!

No comments: