See these are my things DO NOT TOUCH, Phinnias!

Well, this is technically Cass's blog, but I use her account. Cuz I'm lazy and hopeless with social sites. My name's Ricky. I live in New York, no where near where Cass lives. I do know Cass, tho. I'm not a hacker...ever...I wouldn't hack some twelve-year-old girl's account, I'm not evil! Jeez.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

AHH! LACK OF POSTING-ITIS!

I am SO sorry that I've been away for, what, about two months?

Well, gosh, it all started when Cass decided to not use the computer or whatever. Now, usually, I would not have been able to make it for a month without internet. But whenever I went to open up the posting thing, I felt really guilty. So I decided that I wouldn't die.

Boy, am I stupid.

So, yeah, I thought that I could explain that, but then I acidentally kinda was really mad at Jamie so I kinda decided to take a knife and slash the tires on her car, yeah, major mental moment, I know. So now I feel really guilty about that.

But good ole Katie saw me and she reported me to Treasure who threw a fit and grounded me from the computer and phone for ANOTHER TWO WEEKS!

So, yep, my punishment has been over for a while, but I'm busy with Algebra and American History finals, not to mention my final chemestry report! Ugh, school stinks.

Oh, and Cassidy posted some videos to YouTube, seriously funny. She showed me them...man, her friends are weird. Okay, so, gotta go. Check those vids out, btw. Bye

No comments: