See these are my things DO NOT TOUCH, Phinnias!

Well, this is technically Cass's blog, but I use her account. Cuz I'm lazy and hopeless with social sites. My name's Ricky. I live in New York, no where near where Cass lives. I do know Cass, tho. I'm not a hacker...ever...I wouldn't hack some twelve-year-old girl's account, I'm not evil! Jeez.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

WHERE DID MY SUMMER GO?

My summer just, like, went by! School starts on Monday! ARG!!!!!!

So I got my class schedule fo my Junior year (high school, sadly).

A Block: Gertswidg, Mary, Homeroom.
B Block: Black, Cara, Pre-Calc
C Block: Turner, Micheal, PE
D Block: LUNCH
E Block: Washington, Lucas, Biology
F Block: Marshe, Luisa, English
G Block: Kerminne, Jessica, Spanish

So I think that it's slightly ironic that my English and Spanish classes are back-to-back. And also that my bio teacher is named Lucas and my English teacher is named Luisa. Ha. Funny.

This summer really was just one big electronic. I'm serious. On the laptop, on the Wii, on the phone, blah, blah, blah. Cassidy has just had SUCH a fun summer, at camp, at friends houses, with Krista, with blah blah blah.

What did I do? I got my Facebook page removed.

Yeah I know. Treasure was all, "You don't need to call Cassidy. I don't care a **** about your broken phone. Go Facebook her."

"Facebook is so retarded."

"Fine then. You don't need one."

And so that's how my really mean brother just cut my fb page. And now I have to get a new phone, too.

So this is an update: Joey-Joe is closing his pool. Boo. My summer is over. Junior year, here I come.

1 comment:

Cassidy :) said...

YOU JERK so that's why you deleted me as a friend! i hate your guts!


lolololol no i dont i love you ricky haha. we need to chill sometime, brotha! text me.