See these are my things DO NOT TOUCH, Phinnias!

Well, this is technically Cass's blog, but I use her account. Cuz I'm lazy and hopeless with social sites. My name's Ricky. I live in New York, no where near where Cass lives. I do know Cass, tho. I'm not a hacker...ever...I wouldn't hack some twelve-year-old girl's account, I'm not evil! Jeez.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Ir's happened!

Treasure is now in the state of Kentucky, USA! He's staying in Nirlinia (Nir-lee-nee-ah), my dad's mansion in Corbin. He mailed me,Jamie, Katie, Nikki, and Buddy a postcard. Here's mine:
Dear Ricky,
I am very glad I am away from you. I do not miss you in the least! I am having lots of fun and enjoying not being in your pittiful preasnce. Cold reagard to Rita. Have a bad day ,looser.
Isn't Treasure nice? Real sibbling love. Here's Jamie's:
Dear oh lovely Jamie,
I miss you. I'm sure I'll be home soon. I am safe, happy, clean, and working hard each day. Dad does appriciate my help and will contact you.

No comments: