See these are my things DO NOT TOUCH, Phinnias!

Well, this is technically Cass's blog, but I use her account. Cuz I'm lazy and hopeless with social sites. My name's Ricky. I live in New York, no where near where Cass lives. I do know Cass, tho. I'm not a hacker...ever...I wouldn't hack some twelve-year-old girl's account, I'm not evil! Jeez.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Mwahaha!

My life is changing, big time! I got a job. I have a job at Yumburger's down on 46Th street. I'm the student waiter. I got picked in a raffle we had in class. The winner got a job, a hat with a hamburger on it, and a life supplies of burgers and Fry's! Isn't that awesome? Today was my first day on the job, and I love it! Five bucks and hour! Ka-ching-a-ling! Oh, more good news! Next fall, I'm going to HIGH SCHOOL! That's right! I'm going to be in 8Th grade next semester, so I get to go to George Washington High School with Rita. HA TREASURE WHO IS SADLY BACK FROM KENTUCKY! Doesn't that blow you away? It's cool, huh? And I haven't told you the bast part! I met with the principal (Mr. Jon) and he said that he would love to have me in the class.And he said that I could bring my laptop to class, and I operate this whole blog from my laptop! I can blog from class! And he showed me the seating chart. And I'm in the back row! WHOOP! So now I can hide behind another tall kid. In front of me is Krishnah, the girl I sit behind now. And she is tall ! So I have complete coverage. Nice, I know. Well, Jamie's calling me for 5 more minutes. Gotta make this quick before Jamie comes up here and shuts of my lapto- computer not in operation please try again

No comments: