See these are my things DO NOT TOUCH, Phinnias!

Well, this is technically Cass's blog, but I use her account. Cuz I'm lazy and hopeless with social sites. My name's Ricky. I live in New York, no where near where Cass lives. I do know Cass, tho. I'm not a hacker...ever...I wouldn't hack some twelve-year-old girl's account, I'm not evil! Jeez.

Monday, June 22, 2009

A klutz on the job


Today I headed over to Yumburger's after school and put on my uniform. I started taking orders like a pro! I was delivering a Yum-DE-Lux burger and a huge strawberry shake over to this nice family out to dinner. I was graceful and sufficient, when suddenly, TREASURE WALKED IN THE DOOR! I saw him and my eyes must have been as big as balloons. I didn't want Treasure to see me in my red polo and black pants and clean shoes and my hamburger hat. I began to sweat and my legs teetered. Then he said it, " Hey, geek! I need to talk to ya!" I wobbled so far I tripped, a good foot from the table. My face landed smack into that Burger and shake, just as Treasure reached me. I looked up. He was smiling. "Hi, Treasure." I said trying to get up and clean up before my boss saw me. I dumped it all in the trash and gave the family their order again. Treasure and I then had a 'little talk'. Treasure said Jamie had read my blog and found it 'insulting'. She had said that I should have self-confidence and not to call people 'geeks' or 'dorks' or 'idiots'. She said I shouldn't talk about girls in an 'inappropriate manner'. So, sorry geeks and dorks and idiots for calling you geeks and dorks and idiots. Are we even? Please, though, do NOT egg my house. Jamie would, like, kill me and think it was my fault because, "I'm the new chef in the family". Why can't Candy and Rocky stick to their spots? Oh, well, Jamie said we're going to Yumburger's as a treat, I want a Yum-DE-lux burger! Ciao!

No comments: