See these are my things DO NOT TOUCH, Phinnias!

Well, this is technically Cass's blog, but I use her account. Cuz I'm lazy and hopeless with social sites. My name's Ricky. I live in New York, no where near where Cass lives. I do know Cass, tho. I'm not a hacker...ever...I wouldn't hack some twelve-year-old girl's account, I'm not evil! Jeez.

Saturday, September 19, 2009

YEEEESSSSS!

HA ! I'm taking over your blog! HA AAA!
HELLO! My name is Treasure, whom my brother has refereed to as spoiled, rotten, and evil. Well, it's payback! I'm taking over Ricky's story! Until my dad finds out, that is. Anyways, here's a hint. Don't listen to a single thing my dorky brother says.
Hey! What're you doing? This is my blog!
Not anymore, dumbo! Cassidy gave me a membership, and I can post on any blog I want. On this account.
Then go torture WOC2 or something. Cassidy! CASSIDY! HELP!
Treasure, if you want your own blog, I'll make you one. But, not today. I have blogfest to plan. Now behave or both your memberships will be terminated!
Okay, now that that's taken care of, now I can blog.
No you can't! I have to blog today! Blogfest's on! UN-discontinued.
Alright then! Until AFTER blogfest then. Bye.

No comments: