See these are my things DO NOT TOUCH, Phinnias!

Well, this is technically Cass's blog, but I use her account. Cuz I'm lazy and hopeless with social sites. My name's Ricky. I live in New York, no where near where Cass lives. I do know Cass, tho. I'm not a hacker...ever...I wouldn't hack some twelve-year-old girl's account, I'm not evil! Jeez.

Friday, October 23, 2009

Time for my monthly post

I've noticed that I've posted about once a month for a while. Isn't that weird? Well, I hope no one's going anywhere, because I have a lot to talk about. First, let's cover some reasons why I don't post very often. Cass has been really busy lately. She's been going to these football games with a bunch of kids, and she hasn't been taking me to Bible study at her cousin's. Also, another reason is blogfest. She's been using up all her time planning and blogging really long posts. But today I complained and she said, "Fine, Ricky, one post. The WOC is back." So, I have a ton to cover with you.
Okay, so school is going OK. I'm in the cafeteria, posting now. Because, sometimes my teacher doesn't want me to just type all day. Joe just asked what I'm doing. I said blogging. Okay, Joe wants to say something. Joe says hi. Oh, news flash. Cass just said she has to post now. TTYL. For another month!

No comments: