See these are my things DO NOT TOUCH, Phinnias!

Well, this is technically Cass's blog, but I use her account. Cuz I'm lazy and hopeless with social sites. My name's Ricky. I live in New York, no where near where Cass lives. I do know Cass, tho. I'm not a hacker...ever...I wouldn't hack some twelve-year-old girl's account, I'm not evil! Jeez.

Monday, May 24, 2010

I got an award from Cass!


Okay, hi. It's that time of the month, fellas. And guess what? I got an award! Check it out! It's got an apple on it! Oh, and now, I will tell you my top 10 songs on mine. 1: Boom, 2: Circles, 3: Change, 4: Tonight, 5: Fifteen, 6: Message in a bottle, 7: Kalimba, 8: You belong with me, 9: Get up, and 10: Cry, Baby, Cry. My Ipod is silver (And I LOVE it). The eleven nominees are, um, well, Treasure, Cassidy bear, Abigail, that girl on the moose blog, Corrina, Addie, Chelsea, Mizz Ali, and whoever left can be filled out by my family. Oh, and Joey-Joe. Thank you. Oh, and Cass has a new blog. Llamas and Lipstick. Find it at www.llamaslovelips.blogspot.com. It's not being posted on yet, but you can follow! Alright. Cool. So, until next time, it's from Ricky! (If you find the link defective, tell me or post on Cass's. Thanks)

1 comment:

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

And just like that....you've got another follower! Me for example. ;) Love the blog! Check me out and I'd be greatful!

With Love and Kisses,
Bleah Briann @ blonde4christ.blogspot.com