See these are my things DO NOT TOUCH, Phinnias!

Well, this is technically Cass's blog, but I use her account. Cuz I'm lazy and hopeless with social sites. My name's Ricky. I live in New York, no where near where Cass lives. I do know Cass, tho. I'm not a hacker...ever...I wouldn't hack some twelve-year-old girl's account, I'm not evil! Jeez.

Friday, March 25, 2011

Nothing new goin' on 'round here.

Ugh, I have not been on at ALL lately, have I? Slacker, you, Ricky! Darn! Do better next time!

But, I mean, there's nothing really to blog ABOUT. I mean, well, Treasure's kid Rammundace is tapping my shoe. Hold on.

(Five minutes later)

Here's what just happened:

Ricky: Ray, whadda you want?
Ray: Uncle Ricky, can I ask you a question?
Ricky: Um, I'm kinda busy right now.
Ray: Please!
Ricky: Fine! What is it?
Ray: Where do birds come from?
Ricky: Their birdy mothers.
Ray: Where do the birdy mothers come from?
Ricky: The baby bird's birdy grandmas.

Treasure, you sure got a wackjob.

Okay, so, oh, why Rammundace is here is because Bridged is dropping off Jamie's crock pot and Ray had to come along because day care was cancelled. Ray annoys me.

No comments: