See these are my things DO NOT TOUCH, Phinnias!

Well, this is technically Cass's blog, but I use her account. Cuz I'm lazy and hopeless with social sites. My name's Ricky. I live in New York, no where near where Cass lives. I do know Cass, tho. I'm not a hacker...ever...I wouldn't hack some twelve-year-old girl's account, I'm not evil! Jeez.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My life, as of this right now.

School was cancled today because of snow. I've been watching Sesame Street with Phin and Buddy and it's driving me crazy. Jamie made me help with laundry and stuff. I dunno where Captain I-Rule-The-World went. He hasn't been around in days. Ouch, should I mention this to Jamers?

I always think it's kinda funny how Cass has a stuffed turtle named Phineas and I have a brother named Phineas. She spells it weird though. Phinnias. Odd, eh?

Thank God for snowplows! Otherwise, it'd be a shovel to me and Rita and Kate since we have, like, nothing to do. Nikki has a book report, and Skip-Balm's no help because he has the chicken pox somehow and he's in bed. There has been zero chicken pox going around, so I bet he'll infect all of NY in about two days. Great.

I've been on the phone with Joey-Joe and his younger brother, Tim, all day. (Cassidy said she knows a kid named Tim...wait, is this the same older to her friend as T-MATH? I'm sorry, T-WAC? Might be separate...let's see, Jessica has a younger sister, and her blond friend has a bunch of little siblings. Zach's older brother is named Anthony, and Ozzy, Liam, Krista, and Abbey don't have older brothers.)

Cassidy's got all these crazy friends. And the weird thing is, like, all of them live in, er, her state. AM I THE ONLY PERSON YOU KNOW IN NEW YORK? Well, except for that nice girl Loulou. Loulou, if you're ever in New York, tell me. Because we could, like, hook up or something. ;)

Sorry, woah! That was not appropriate! At all! I'm sorry! I don't know what that was about. Please never ever ever ever ever ever mention that to anyone, Loulou. I've got to remember that T-WAC, who appears to be either a high-school graduate or a sixteen-year-old, which one, if you may confirm, is not the only one reading this blog!

Yeah, T-WAC, how come on your blog that it says you're a college student as well as a sixteen-year-old? Ooooohhhh, are you one of those people who homeschool, like Cass? Yeah, I wish I could try that. I'm sixteen, but, like, y'know, in tenth grade. Yep. My older brother WAS going to college, before he vanished.

Okay, I'm done rambling at you. Bye.

2 comments:

Toyin O. said...

Sounds like you had an interesting snow day:)

T-WAC said...

I was home-schooled until last year, and I just started college. And yes, I am sixteen.